[Oe List ...] EG Trip List for Chronological History

Beret Griffith via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Sep 11 16:08:28 PDT 2017

Colleagues,

I've put together a list from recent communications about the eg 6th grade
trips. The following entries will be put into the corresponding dates in
the Chronological History.
1980 - 6th grade trip to Minnesota Boundary Waters
1981 - 6th grade trip to Mexico
1982 - 6th grade trip to Minnesota Boundary Waters
1983 - 6th grade trip to the Canadian Boundary Waters
1989 - 6th grade trip to the Southwestern United States
1994 - 6th grade trip to the Northwestern United States

If you have additional trip dates and destination, please add. I need the
information by Thursday morning so additions can be made before the book
goes to the printer.

Terry's document has been sent to Wendell and will be accessioned and
digitized.

Am looking into getting the full list of Second Generations documents
already accessioned by the archives so you will be able to tell if you have
anything that is missing.

Relative to stories about the Second Generation. If someone is interested
in gathering those that would be great. Go for it! A team could figure out
what to do with them.

As soon as the 2nd edition of the Chronological History is complete, I will
turn my attention to working with the website team.

Thanks for your help. Beret