[Oe List ...] Salmon: Consider this

William Salmon via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Sep 8 20:32:36 PDT 2017

Jana and Julie--
    Have you received any of this kind of correspondence?
    You could consider emailing them about your own stories of the Emerging Generation (EG). I think I will tell a few of the stories about the Wisconsin summer camp. I know each of you have memories of that summer as well.
    Jana, you have EG stories on delivering paper advertizements and EG Musicals. What do you think?
    Dad