[Oe List ...] Message from Katrin Ogilvy

the telfords via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Sep 6 16:32:03 PDT 2017

Dear Colleagues
Katrin Ogilvy asked me to let you know that Ian Ogilvy died last Sunday in
the presence of family members.

The funeral will be held on Tuesday September 12th at 11:30am at the
Richmond Uniting Church, Church Street, Richmond (Victoria)

Messages can be sent to Katrin Ogilvy<kogilvy at tpg.com.au>

Katrin & Ian have been long-time members of the Order - they were priors of
the Perth House in the early '70s and continued being very engaged in
EI/ICA activities when they began living in Melbourne where we met them -
40 years later we are still regularly in touch with Katrin.

Peace
John & Elaine Telford

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>