[Oe List ...] 6th Grade Trip - Rite of Passage Journeys

Beret Griffith via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Sep 5 14:47:31 PDT 2017

On the Rite of Passage Journeys current website it says the program began
in 1968 as a journey of self discovery...and goes on to explain the current
program.

A few sentences are needed for the Chronological History. My recollections
are not at all clear. Your assistance is needed....

So far I've written..."*for the 6th grade children of the Ecumenical
Institute community. It was a two week as a guided retreat....*."

A few more sentences will be helpful.

Thanks, Beret