[Oe List ...] THE BAND OF 24

John C jpc2025 at outlook.com
Fri Oct 27 09:47:04 PDT 2017

Thank you, Frank, for this!! A great What a journey these 24+ profound Earth communities have been on
… along with ICA/EI staff.

Namaste.

John and Lynda Cock, assigned to…
    two years working with 2 Human Development Projects in Indonesia and Malaysia, plus 3 other villages, all with
     profound local people and ICA staffs; in India with C. & M. DSousa working with many village project leaders in
    Maharashtra; and assigned to 5th City three times, also with leaders and local people never to be forgotten.

Would like to hear from those assigned to the other HDPs, plus additions. What local leaders, country leaders,
and ICA staff we lived with and learned from!