[Oe List ...] ORID—A “Life” Method

John Epps jlepps39 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 09:33:05 PDT 2017

Yes, the Reflective level is important since our emotional responses are
clues to what's going on. But I'm not sure how unique we are to consider
that level. Consider the news interviews: "How did that make you feel?"
"How did you feel when...?". Asians consider their feelings to be nobody
else's business, but we in the West seem to relish parading them for all to
see!

Anyway it is a crucial level to address in the ORID conversation format and
takes us below the surface.