[Oe List ...] The Church as Pioneer

H. A. Tillinghast rev.bud at mac.com
Thu Oct 19 02:37:35 PDT 2017

For anyone interested in watching any of Walter Brueggemann (sorry to be the resident pharisee about his name), I have archived his offerings as they are to be found on Youtube.

https://budtillinghast.wordpress.com/2014/07/29/walter-brueggemann/ <https://budtillinghast.wordpress.com/2014/07/29/walter-brueggemann/>

Enjoy,

Bud Tillinghast