[Oe List ...] Report on Bishop Karen's gathering @ Lake Junaluska

Beret Griffith beretgriffith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 16:54:25 PST 2017

Marshall,

Thank you - with deep appreciation for your gift of clear speaking! Your
witness from the head/heart/gut brings up the Order breaking of the bread
and the role it had in sustaining me. Rehearsing that image sustains me
still.

I am passing this on to a couple of people who deeply care about the
structural church and the current situation.

Beret