[Oe List ...] Janice May

Jack Gilles via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon May 29 09:45:25 PDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I too did not know Janice well but she was indeed one of those who chose to
be a part of that body of Those Who Care called the Order Ecumenical. I
celebrate her service and her life as it is now complete. It would be
appropriate if someone who knows could post her assignment history with us.
I also want to add the gratitude of George West for her life. He remembers
her well.

Grace & Peace,

Jack