[Oe List ...] It takes a village . . . .

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun May 28 12:00:47 PDT 2017

I was asked some questions on turning 72

What are the highlights, threads or images that show this pastyear?  What was the bestpart of last year?  What was the mostdifficult part of last year?

Strongly the people – in person, on line,family, colleagues, neighbors. Work associates – includes the SoB that stolethe radio out of my van.  The births anddeaths.  Well, the dogs also, and thetrees and flowers.  Oh, and the birdsthat sing.   And the food, oh, my, thefood.  Probably should add the 24 hournews cycle day after day.  Surrounded allyear.

What are you lookingforward to, being challenged by in this coming year?
This will be my first “Jim” year with no facilitation or training,or paid work.  I am slowly reaching outto new connections and obsessed with the question of God:  What am I finally upagainst in life thesedays?”

Plus, thanks to Jann Maguire, I am THE HANGEDMAN . . .

Remember Angeles Arrien, our closing banquet speaker at theIAF conference in January of 1998 in San Jose? (Thanks, Beret, for snagging her.) According to her Tarot Handbook, your growth symbol for the comingyear is XII (because 5 + 24+ 2017 = 2046 and adding those digits = 12). XII isthe archetype THE HANGED MAN - "TheTransformer - One who is committed to breaking through stuck, fixedperspectives, attitudes and beliefs; a willingness to turn oneself upside downto get new perspectives on repetitive patterns, situations and 'hang-ups'; theability to surrender, receive, and open-up to unknown perspectives; deep desirefor change. ... It is a time when any repetitive patterns or behaviors willcome up to be resolved, anything that has been kept hidden will beexposed."

How can our communitysupport you?
Get on with your lives, share stuff from time to time – stories andslices of life – even cat videos.  Visit.

What will you do in thisnew year that you have never done before? What do you look forward to inthe coming year?
hmmm . . . Lorna McArthur-Olinger suggested  a visit in October.  YES.  Terri Sue Rossi suggested bungee jumping—not sure ofthat, but some adventure.  Judy bought mesome new, more colorful clothes.  Moretime at the Tolleson Food Bank, projects at home, being up and moving,   Thenthere is that “Hanged Man” archetype . . . Jim Wiegel
“That which consumes me is not man, nor the earth, nor the heavens, but the flame which consumes man, earth, and sky."  Nikos Kazantzakis
401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353623-363-3277jfwiegel at yahoo.comwww.partnersinparticipation.com