[Oe List ...] Prayers for Janice Hutchinson May

Jack Gilles via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed May 24 10:40:30 PDT 2017

Dear Janice and Family,

The song Nancy sent to you she also sent to Judy. I played it for her the
day before she died and to her again right after she died. It was the
greatest tribute and affirmation of her life we received. You dear Janice,
are a child of the Mystery and you are indeed right where you belong.
Journey on dear one. Blessings and prayers for you all.

Jack