[Oe List ...] It takes a village . . . .

Sherwood Shankland via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed May 24 03:43:50 PDT 2017

Well, Jim, in '72 we took a Turn-to-the-World in which we created pathways toward Community Forums and Human Development Projects...what are the new pathways that you (and we) are on now that seem most needed and most promising? (Birthday question in disguise)
Happy Day and see you on your next orbit around the Home Planet...
Cheers, Sherwood and Eunice