[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Chronological History - Editing with David Dunn for 2nd Edition

Janet Sanders via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue May 23 07:56:19 PDT 2017

Hi Beret, I am catching up on my emails.  While reading a response from Margaret I read this note:

 Toronto: PEOPLEnergy—Jan Sanders, Ian Gilmore, and (currently) Jeanette Stanfield

This is the update:

Yes, PEOPLEnergy was set up as an ICA self-support business.  It was Ian Graham and Jan Sanders--At various times it  hired Bob Rafos, Bill Staples, Jo Nelson, Richard Kitney, Deanna Hickey and others as consultants. It was launched around 1985. PE joined with Ian Gilmore's Technology Transfer on several contracts.

PE continues as our self-support vehicle.  Richard Sims and I just returned from working at the University of Aruba in a program called Education Leadership for Collaboration.  This is a unique collaboration betwen the ICA methods and Social Artistry.

Is there still time to add to the chronological history?

Warmest regards,

Janet A. Sanders