[Oe List ...] info re: Sheila McGuire

Paula Philbrook via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Mar 12 19:10:11 PDT 2017

Shelley,
She is in Brooklyn New York.  She is my facebook friend.  and Rebekah's
Godmother.
I hesitate to just give information out about her.  But I can message her
on facebook and let her know.
Paula

Sheila Maguire <https://www.facebook.com/sheila.maguire.14?ref=br_rs>
*Friend*Friends <https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=sheila%20maguire#>
*More Options* <https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=sheila%20maguire#>
Sheila Maguire Consulting
Friend since May 2008

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 9:06 PM, Shelley Hahn via OE <
oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Does anyone have any contact info for Sheila McGuire (O'Halloran)?  I have
> recently been in touch with someone who was a volunteer
> translator/interpreter in Termine and Rome who would like to re-connect
> with Sheila, if possible.
>
> If you have any info, you can contact me off-list at shellhahn at gmail
> dot com.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Shelley Hahn

Paula

"​The meaning of life is to find your gift,  the purpose of life is to give
it away."​
Pablo Picasso