[Oe List ...] Another Change of Address!

Carol Crow via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Mar 9 15:38:36 PST 2017

Thanks, Marilyn C. for posting your change of address, because I had not remembered to do that yet!

On January 3, I moved from my home of 30+ years at Songaia Co-Housing in Bothell, WA, to West Seattle to be nearer my younger daughter, Karen Januto and her family.  Also in West Seattle are Jack Lush and Karyn Crow.  They are looking for a house to buy, so won’t give you their current address.

My address is 5214 Fauntleroy Way SW  Unit A, Seattle,WA  98136  Home Phone - 206-735-7022; Cell - 206-406-8439

Daughter Nina Crow Rhys is visiting me now from the WDC area and here is her address:  13763 Marsden Court, Chantilly, VA 20151 - Cell Phone 703-615-3449.

In Community,
Carol Crow