[Oe List ...] Earthrise

Timothy Wegner via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Jun 24 09:44:26 PDT 2017

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 11:14 AM, John Epps  asked:

> Is the Earthrise list serve dormant? I can't seem to get in. That seemed a
> fine way to ritualize our connectedness: that on our birthday we would post
> a witness of our encounter with the Word.

The two listservs I manage are oe and dialogue, which are both active. The
https://wiki.wedgeblade.net/bin/view/Portal/WebHome site lists Terry
Bergdahl as the contact for earthrise. I don't know if it is active, I'm
guessing not. The springboard listserv is also not active, although the
archives are available at the aforementioned wiki site.

Tim