[Oe List ...] The Order and Oaxtapec

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Jun 24 05:19:18 PDT 2017

#3. Seems strangely akin to sustainability . . ."creating something that can keep going long enough to actually make a difference in history" was how Mathews put it one morning in the first floor hallway at 3444.

Perhaps a random question.  Were we trying to be a religious order (aiming to solidify and sustain in human social form a religious breakthrough) or an historical order (aiming to give shape to human social life at an axial point in history)?

Van is packed, we are off to Southern Ontario, then Vermont

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

This Is Just To Say
BY WILLIAM CARLOS WILLIAMS