[Oe List ...] Spirit Dynamic and Global Indicative --Sacred America Sacred World Table of Contents

Ellie Stock via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Jun 21 15:50:11 PDT 2017

Looks good.  Thanks, Jann.

I am sharing a reflection for a July 5 meeting of the Presbyterian Association for Science, Technology, and the Christian faith called:   "A Declaration of Interdependence (of frolicking foxes and fireflies; of flowers and fossils and finiteness; of facts and figures and flights of fantasy; of frogs and fractals, of fruits and friends and family, of faith and force fields; of fright, flight, and fight; of fragility, freedom and forgiveness)"

The focus is the interfacing of and differing perspectives of science and the Christian Faith (from the perspective of ministry) as each engages separately and sometimes together in their search for truth regarding the continually emerging Great Tree of Life, everything in the Cosmos as it moves toward greater individuation, diversity and communion in ever greater complexity.  Our Great Work: to live and move and have our being in sync with the creative energy of the Universe, in an Earth-honoring way--The Mass on the World.

Ellie
elliestock at aol.com