[Oe List ...] :Kristen Knutson

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Jun 5 13:37:32 PDT 2017

Those who wait on the LordShall renew their strengthThey shall mount up on wingsAs eagles
They shall run and not be wearyThey shall walk and not faintHelp us Lord, Help us Lord . . . Jim Wiegel
“That which consumes me is not man, nor the earth, nor the heavens, but the flame which consumes man, earth, and sky."  Nikos Kazantzakis
401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353623-363-3277jfwiegel at yahoo.comwww.partnersinparticipation.com