[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] songs

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Jun 5 12:49:53 PDT 2017

While we are on this topic, I remember yesterday some comments about "the sound of heaven" . . .
Judy says I am more and more concerned about the hereafter.  I walk into a room and wonder what I am here after . . . Jim Wiegel
“That which consumes me is not man, nor the earth, nor the heavens, but the flame which consumes man, earth, and sky."  Nikos Kazantzakis
401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353623-363-3277jfwiegel at yahoo.comwww.partnersinparticipation.com