[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] songs

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Jun 5 10:11:12 PDT 2017

The other night, we were watching television after supper, and I thought about the ice cream in the freezer and got up to get a bowl.  I asked my wife if she wanted some, and she said "Yes, but don't forget the chocolate sauce. You know I like chocolate sauce on ice cream, and you always forget it."

As I walked into the kitchen the phone rang, so I answered it -- one of those phone solicitations.  When I hung up, I couldn't remember why I went to the kitchen, so I looked around and saw the pot of leftover soup on the stove that we had for supper.  I made a bowl for me and one for my wife.  I walked into the living room and handed my wife the soup.  She looked and said, "See!  You forgot the crackers!  You know I like crackers with my soup and you always forget them!"

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

This Is Just To Say
BY WILLIAM CARLOS WILLIAMS