[Oe List ...] HDP projects Photos

David Rebstock via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Jul 15 21:00:12 PDT 2017

I did Economic Development treks to the following and have some pics:
Vogar maybe a few pics
Inyan Wakagapi maybe a few
Cano Negro Ave May have Pics from a short visit
Kreuzberg Ost Have a few pics
Termine May have a few
Nam Wai Some
Nam Wai Some
Oyubari Some

Also have pics from
Sungai Lui
Kalapa Dua
Woburn Lawn (lots of signs)
Not sure I have much on signs

I am just getting started on an outline to write up the Economic stories
from some of these treks. I have copies of the reports we made of the treks.

Would also like to come to the Archive meeting in Oct as Im now living
close by in Rochester MN. How do I register?

David Rebstock