[Oe List ...] FW: How Long O Lord

Karenbueno via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Jul 8 07:15:13 PDT 2017

PSALM 13
Tune: Five Hundred Miles

How long, O Lord, wilt thou quite forget me?
How long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
How long must I suffer anguish in my soul,
grief in my heart, day and night?
How long shall my enemy lord it over me?
Look now and answer me, O Lord my God.
Give light to my eyes lest I sleep the sleepof death,
​lest my adversary say, "I haveoverthrown him,"
​and my enemies rejoice at mydownfall.
But for my part I trust in thy true love.
My heart shall rejoice, for thou hast set mefree.
I will sing to the Lord, who has granted allmy desires.