[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] PARDON ANY OVERLAP

Randy Williams via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jul 6 11:18:05 PDT 2017

But the real problem doesn't go away by removing Trump, Pence or Paul Ryan, because the real.problem is the system that put them there to begin with. Until that changes, nothing changes. (See Naomi Klein's new book, No is Not Enough: Resisting Trump's Shock Politics and Winning the World We Need).
Randy