[Oe List ...] The Order and Oaxtapec

Dawn Collins via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Jul 1 21:41:06 PDT 2017

Am in accord with all the previous reflections and the need to share them. Our history together as a dynamic is overflowing with collective effulgent events that continue to the present. As one of the churches I have attended proclaims, "Let us grow our spirit together."
The passing of the baton, the torch and the cross have become corporate symbols of our commitment to the task which is no less than forging History and rebuilding the Earth.
May we continue to demonstrate the interconnectedness of all Beings as People related to The Source, The New Reality and the Course of Empathetic Energy to recreate the Will of our Creator with disciplined fortitude.
"We must not die the dead cry out within, 'Finish our Work, finish our work'" There is more than enough for a lifetime to carry forward into the future. Let our mindfulness and singleness of purpose allow us to rest in faithfulness to the task with hearts emblazoned with constant vigilance to the Call and our Response to actualize our sacred duty with honor, humility and compassion.

Peace, Hope and Joy,
Dawn
P.S. I started my journey of re-entry into the fold by rereading Journey to the East. I think it is something of a talisman to reigniting our passion for the Vision and Missional Engagement.

".Rejoice in the Lord always, again I will say, rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Source is [amidst us]."-Philippians 4:4-5