[Oe List ...] A new Singing thread

Nancy Lanphear via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Jul 2 08:27:51 PDT 2017

I know I have told this story before, buy as Geri Tolman reminder me, perhaps you all have forgotten, or remembered your version of the story. I would love to hear what you remember, or was it just a dream of mine?
I recall an event during the 1972  summer program where a group of us journeyed to the West Side late in the evening. Joe and Lyn were part of the group. I remember singing hymns for several hours, all by memory, no song books!  In later years, noticing that Joe was not usually singing, I remember him that evening, singing from his heart and memory with the rest of us. Does this story ring any memory bells for anyone else but me?  Please share yours!
In deep gratitude for the journey,
Nancy❤️