[Oe List ...] When the Saints go marching in

Marianna Bailey via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Jan 28 12:08:11 PST 2017

Dear Order Colleagues,

To all of you that have responded to Bill’s death, I want to say "thank you” for re-membering Bill. Your comments about Bill have meant the world to me! As Joe use to say, “when all the blue shirt have gather at the pearly gates, we will all march in together!” Bill will be there waiting for us.
Grace & Peace,
Marianna