[Oe List ...] Fw: The Denver March

Dawn Collins via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Jan 22 21:09:55 PST 2017

     Truly a time when "winds of change" are palpably blowing around the globe. The Gandhi quote comes to mind: There go my people, I must follow them for I am their leader!
Gratified by the Denver contingent's participation in the renewed body politic. Next step(s)? A concerted dance with destiny.
G&P,
Dawn Collins