[Oe List ...] Celebrating the completed life of Bill Bailey

Doris Hahn via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Jan 13 18:27:21 PST 2017

What can we say about Bill?--Bill who married Marianna in their mid-teens
and then went on to play football at Duke; father three bright and
accomplished children; finish three years of graduate school; then put all
of that to work on behalf of our corporate life and work. In the first year
of the Religious Houses, Bill and Marianna were assigned to Los Angeles,
where Bill demonstrated  his great ability to raise the right questions and
calm the waters with simple but profound answers. He was also somewhat a
magician who did his and Marianna's laundry while he did "wake-up" around
our House every morning. From there he mixed his southern drawl with many
other voices in Order Houses around the world. The Hahn family are grateful
for having had the privilege of sharing life and work with Bill Bailey.

Grace and Peace to Marianna, Tom, Lynn, Nan and the younger Bailey clan.

Doris and Charles Hahn