[Oe List ...] Celebrating the completed life of Bill Bailey

John & Robyn Hutchinson via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Jan 13 13:06:19 PST 2017

Dear Marianna and family,
We celebrate Bill's great gift to history. Our first vivid memory is of you,
Marianna and Bill hosting us in December, 1969, over Christmas, in the LA
house on our way to the Academy in Chicago.

This was our first wedding anniversary, and our first encounter with Bill's
wonderful southern drawl and great spirit. Thankyou for a wonderfully
completed life, Bill.

Grace and Peace, John and Robyn Hutchinson