[Oe List ...] Celebrating the completed life of Bill Bailey

John Ballard via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Jan 13 08:32:12 PST 2017

We first met Bill and Marianna as they were moving into the room across the
hall from us during our intern year at the Washington DC religious house.
The house previously had been a former residence of the Discalced Carmelites
on Rhode Island Avenue.  Of course, the rooms were small and we had just had
baby, Christopher, in July, 1971.  Somehow Bill and Marianna survived a
brand new baby next door and jumped into our lively community.  So many of
you have expressed lovely things about Bill and Marianna as we all have such
dear memories of this couple.  Since first meeting them, one thing that
stands out is their closeness.  I always remember seeing them TOGETHER.
That was a difficult thing to accomplish in our order.  And Oklahoma 100's
evening celebration had to be a high point of missional accomplishment for
them.  We all basked in the joyous atmosphere of achieving the impossible.

Blessings to these dear ones, Marianna and all.
Jack and Louise Ballard