[Oe List ...] Celebrating the completed life of Bill Bailey

Jack Gilles via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jan 12 18:41:44 PST 2017

My Dear Marianna,

Those of your colleagues here in Litibu were remembering when you and Bill were among those few “crazies” who dreamed about establishing a Creativity Centre, which we had no real idea what it would be, but risked buying land together and begin the journey. And the journey continues, but how I wish you two could see how the dream looks today! We celebrate the completed life of our beloved Bill. He was tall, but he stood 10 feet higher! What a man, what a Prior and what an authentic spirit! We will miss him, and are the blessed ones to have served this world with him (and you!!) at our side. I send my prayers for comfort to you and the whole family. Blessings to you and may the Peace of God be in your heart.

Grace and Peace, and Love,

Jack