[Oe List ...] Fwd: Celebrating the completed life of Bill Bailey

via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jan 12 13:53:01 PST 2017

A fond memory of Bill is from 1989, the summer program or the Institute for Culture and Creation Spirituality at Holy Names College in Oakland, CA. For a number of years, I received cd's of Sunday worship in Asheville.

I love the ideal of global applause, drumming, whistling, shouting for a friend and a life well lived.

Jann McGuire