[Oe List ...] we're dying

Jaime R Vergara via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Jan 23 14:08:36 PST 2017

The Age ain't.

If the Woman's March is any indication, this was not an act of despair, though media wants to paint it that way; it was an assertive declaration of selfhood.

We are the ones dying, grasping at the last straw for our maneuvers that did not quit make the results we wanted it to make.

Trump will fumble and stumble, but we've got him for four years.  Bad and good are our choices.  There is just trump.

And there is just this age.  The Earth will survive, and everyone has a choice to make: hope or despair.

Jaime
Saipan

wangzhimu2031
earthrise consciousness, a gift; earthbound commitment, my choice
yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate! in all, celebrate!