[Oe List ...] Salmon: A thought for John to live by

William Salmon via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jan 19 20:46:19 PST 2017

John-
    Using OE to celebrate special family events must represent that we were a Family Order. On the other hand, the response is so intense that wanting to express something special could get lost. Consequently, waiting until the fire began to die down seem appropriate. How's that for self-justification for just being late?
    However, I do have a special message for you in the attached.
    Now, I send you out into the decade of the 80's to be the great person you already are because you are created that way.
    Inner Peace,
    Bill