[Oe List ...] Invitation to ICA Archives Spring Sojourn March 13 - 17, 2017

the telfords via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Feb 18 18:56:55 PST 2017

Hi Wendell,

Not able to join in the sojourn but letting you know that Australia
developed a CD with many itmes scanned.  The CD is called "Bushtracks"
Also a sorted collection of items prepared by the Adelaide colleagues
including many papers and documents from the 12-14 x4 drawer file cabinets
was catalogued by Katrin Ogilvy and self  in readiness for being a
collection of Social programs in the National Library of Australia and
located in Canberra.
I will forward the NLA details FYI.

Greetings from Elaine and John
 in the Blue Mountains