[Oe List ...] The Denver March

Dawn Collins via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Feb 8 11:30:22 PST 2017

It appears a Lysistrata maneuver is one of the latest strategies on the horizon for the women's marching movement around the globe. The ploy denoted in the ancient Greece play was implemented fairly recently by African women tired of war and violence against them throughout their country. It worked! What an imaginative way to exercise peaceful nonviolence. It appears to be another peaceful marker (by way of a boycott) to add significance to following this trend of significant engagement in the progress of consequential events of active participation in this movement in our time. Glad my city of Denver is on the cusp of creating history in the neighborhoods on behalf of the common good.
g&p,
Dawn Collins

We love the Source because the Source first loved us.- John 4:19
.Jim & OliveAnn Slotta via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>