[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Sad, a little bit, over the usefulness/relevance of ICA EI OE legacy in this critical time

David Dunn via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Feb 3 16:42:08 PST 2017

I wonder if it’s time to suggest Vision, Contradiction, Strategy, Action workshops for all of the Indivisible groups forming around the country. See the Indivisible Guide attached.

I wonder if the V-C-S-A process is a way to convene bipartison groups for dialogue; the Social Process Triangles and the imbalances a way to think about society; and the All The Earth Belongs to All (All the goods of the earth, All the decisions of history, all the gifts of Culture) a way to talk about inclusion and balance in a society that has gotten severely out of whack.

A second tack is to have a look at the Ken Wilber contextual/analytic article (“Trump and a Post-Truth World”] that has been out for a few weeks to see what can be gleaned re strategy. It’s provocative stuff for any inclined to whine or wallow in despondency—a debilitating challenge I barely overcome.

Cheers. (mostly)

David

> On Feb 3, 2017, at 5:29 PM, James Wiegel via Dialogue <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:
>
> So, the US is in political / cultural turmoil, just now, (luckily the rest of the planet is going really good). wondering what, if any, wisdom, insight there is to contribute out of our collective ventures . .

—

"Mystery, possibility, and the power to choose"
[read and share on David's blog—www.spiritjourneys.org]

David Dunn
740 S Alton Way 9B
Denver, CO 80247