[Oe List ...] For your Dad's Memoria Service

George Holcombe via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Feb 17 08:36:04 PST 2017

We first got to know Kjell and Margie Nell when we were assigned to the KL House, which was their parsonage in Petaling Jaya.  He was very gracious and welcoming.  More importantly, in many ways, was his kind and careful mentoring of us in the ways of Asian people.  What he demonstrated was our introduction to the many cultures that composed Malaysia, and gave us methods of learning that extended to our various assignments in Asia. For those valuable learnings we will always be grateful.  While we were never again in such close contact with him and his family after KL, we managed to keep in touch over the years.  After our relocation to Austin, he came once to visit and look at a job opportunity here.  We had hoped he would have been able to settle near us, but that was not to be.  He was a person of service, and a look at his children can testify to his example.

George and Wanda

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin, TX 78728
Mobile 512/252-2756
geowanda1 at me.com

"Whatever the problem, community is the answer.  There is no power greater than a community discovering what it cares about."  Margaret Wheatley