[Oe List ...] From The New Yorker app, interesting description of options

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Feb 6 07:37:37 PST 2017

I thought you would want to read A Reporter at Large: Survival of the Richest, by Evan Osnos. Why some of America’s wealthiest people are prepping for disaster. http://nyer.cm/dZ1T9KL Download The New Yorker Today app: http://nyer.cm/ba5wYPW

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

"We are no longer living in an era of change.  We are living in a change of era."  Francis

Upcoming public course opportunities click here
http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=10
For online registration go to http://www.top-training.net

The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses