[Oe List ...] Cariol Crow's 30 year journey - on the land!

the telfords via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Feb 4 13:47:11 PST 2017

Dear Nancy,
We  hope the High Tea went well on Jan 28th.
Craig dropped in this past week for dinner before
travelling onto Sydney.
We've been celebrating John's big Bday with a fine family party
in Sydney on Jan 7th at one of our daughter's home - Michelle and Raoul's
home
with Kathryn and Amanda's support in a fine afternoon tea and 50 of us
present
 from Victoria, South Aust, Tasmania and NSW.  Many nieces and nephews of
John, his
brother and sister plus all my siblings and their partners from NZ along
with a few close friends.
We were particularly honoured with our long time friend and Elder Aunty Ali
Golding give the
formal welcome to country.  She has been known to us for more than 20 years.
Today is going to be HOT 40 plus degrees Celsius.
John has also been completing his story writing and we have several stories
completed to add to
a couple of special  "scrapbook" versions with photos.  For this
celebration I also finished a couple of
longtime quilt projects. One is our family tree with 125 plus photos.
The other quilt is our Life Journey Quilt with 20 blocks of quilted bits
and pieces.
Love Elaine and John