[Oe List ...] Compassionate Civilization

Nancy Lanphear via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Aug 2 17:14:59 PDT 2017

Dear Rob,

When Fred was dying, he chose to write an autobiography of our co-housing
community Songaia. He was the narrator and the community members shared
their stories as well.  This was, as Thomas Berry would say, his, "GREAT
WORK".

Is your books your GREAT WORK, or are there more more coming?

Congratulations!

In community where wonders never cease,

Nancy