[Oe List ...] Easter Reflections

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Apr 16 09:24:26 PDT 2017

Thank you for the reflections and the reminiscences.  I must admit I am wrestling some this week and still at Easter morn.  We get netflix dvds sent to us and last night, as we paused from getting ready for the potluck we are hosting, we watched the dvd we got in the mail.  Martin Scorceses SILENCE, about Jesuit priests on mission in Japan in the 1600's.  Lots of persecutions, apostasy as well.

All this for the metaphor of death and rebirth?  Hmmmm.  I read over the christ lecture transcribed in Bending History as well as the bits of the gospels.  Deepened the wrestling.  All complicated by a 10 year old grandson who has decided to be baptized today.  Have to stop here and go hide easter eggs . . .

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

"We are no longer living in an era of change.  We are living in a change of era."  Francis

Upcoming public course opportunities click here
http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=10
For online registration go to http://www.top-training.net

The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses