[Oe List ...] Easter gifts for you, Beloved Virtual Community

via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Apr 14 11:07:04 PDT 2017

Went as a guest of my daughter-in-law to a Brethren Church last evening, for foot-washing and Maundy Thursday supper. Very sweet, very pious and I felt pretty conflicted. Had to keep reminding myself to uncross my arms. But what is Easter week for, if not reflection on self and society?

Here are some articles I've wholeheartedly liked this week.

My favorite is this timely and masterful example of imaginal education:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?google_comment_id=z120gxw45pfnfxmni22xg5frnyb4fvl3w&v=Xz9IJMMWP4M&google_view_type&app=desktop

Let's have a "Community Pondering" campaign to match Town Meeting 76:

https://feminismandreligion.com/2017/04/13/the-nature-of-communal-pondering-by-elise-m-edwards/#more-31816

And an oldie but goodie from Clarissa Pinkola Estes:

http://www.awakin.org/read/view.php?tid=2195

Thanks for indulging me,

Jann McGuire