[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Salmon: prayer reflection

Ellie Stock via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Sep 23 14:28:42 PDT 2016

Hi George,

Many groups, in the footsteps of Teilhard de Chardin are exploring theology/science relationship in the context of our 13.8 year universe journey--Christian, interfaith.

In the Presbyterian Church (USA), the group that has been doing this is the Presbyterian Association for Science, Technology and the Christian Faith (PASTCF).  This group helped initiate a document called "Affirmation of Creation" which was passed at our last General Assembly.  This document, as well as other resources, can be found at the PASTCF website:  www.pastcf.org

Thomas Berry's books.

I just came across a review of a book The God Particle:  God-Talk in a "Big Bang" World, by R. Kirby Godsey, Mercer University Press, Macon GA, 112 pp.  Haven't read it, so I don't know particulars...

The Evolution Dialogues--Science, Christianity, and the Quest for Understanding, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS--Advancing Science, Serving Society), ed. by Dr. James B. Miller

Darwin, Divinity, and the Dance of the Cosmos, an Ecological Christianity, by Bruce Sanguin

Thank God for Evolution, by Michael Dowd

Many others...

Ellie Stock
elliestock at aol.com