[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] N. Dakota/ANWR

Karenbueno via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Sep 21 20:34:41 PDT 2016

My local church (United Methodist) is holding our third annual American Indian Festival this next weekend.  See our facebook page: Denver American Indian Festival.

We will have a booth this year for people to pick up information about the No. Dakota oil pipeline protest, and a way to donate for the needs of the protestors.

Our team that plans the festival is about half Native people, and all of us are aware of this demonstration.

Karen Bueno
Thornton, CO