[Oe List ...] Spong and Prayer

Richard via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Sep 18 19:27:33 PDT 2016

Terry, great witness even though old...maybe we should all take our best witness and re-send it out. Although I am working on a new one called, " the magical garden"

Dick

Richard H.T. Alton 166 N. Humphrey Ave, Apt, 1N Oak Park, IL 60302 T:1.773.344.7172 richard.alton at gmail.com Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back Babe Ruth