[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] 9/16/16, Spong: Charting a New Reformation, Part XXXV – Thesis #10, Prayer (concluded)

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Sep 17 06:56:28 PDT 2016

Trying to make sense of Spongs call for reformation and what is really there.  Read this section on Prayer, remembered the prayer song.  See below.  Anyone recall the short courses on prayer from the RS1?

PRAYER
Tune: Aravah (Hebrew)

When I see my life
ever is torn

And loved ones
violated

And my failures are
daily reborn

Then sorrow with
heaven is weighted

Yet I can gladly em-
brace every hour

And praise God’s
inequity

I can sing of my blessings
that shower

My joy
inexpressible be.

Now here I stand
battered to and fro

Now here I stand
battered to and fro

The chaos within
yet surrounding

I cry out my want and
the lack that I know

And power from with-
out feel uplifting.

The weight of the world
on my shoulders I bear

I echo the
voices that cry

The path of Mankind
with my agony bent

And my God I’ll fight on
‘til I die

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

"We are no longer living in an era of change.  We are living in a change of era."  Francis

Upcoming public course opportunities click here
http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=10
For online registration go to http://www.top-training.net

The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses