[Oe List ...] Where did our on-line community go?

A.M. Noel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Sep 16 05:35:26 PDT 2016

Dear Bill and Nan,
So sorry to hear that.I wish Bill the very best along with colleagues
around the world.He is well thought of around the world and his great
contributions to Sungai Lui in Malaysia.
 Natural healing has its merits, This is not a cure but may assists in his
situation.None of us are getting any younger

 I just came across a study that stated that 95% of our disease are related
to our blood flow and the older we get the flow of our blood is slower.
There is group of German engineering and Swiss manufacturing has joined
team to-gether. Dr. Klopp is the director of micro circulation  in Germany.
12 years he stumbled into a breakthrough in the circulation.
 The outcome is a mat you lie on for 8 mins twice a day that helps the
blood flow and get rid of the waste in our body that helps our blood
 vessels to do it its job,
I had a few session on it with my doctor. It has increased in my stamina
and ability to exercise that I decide to purchase my own.
The mat is bemer. I just purchased it it is arriving today..
Will keep you posted.

 Linda and I are living in DC. She works for US census at the corporate
office in Suitland MD.
Love to hear from all of you on what is going on in your life those who can
and are willing to share.

Grace,
A.M. Noel
206-321-6274