[Oe List ...] Where did our on-line community go?

Nancy Grow via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Sep 15 17:37:11 PDT 2016

Dear Oe colleaques,

       So glad you asked!   We miss it to.   Just to start the ball rolling:
         Bill Grow is now home after a two month stay in hospital, after a very successful hernia operation!  He was told he could go  home, but he couldn't get out of bed. His left leg was paralysed and his nerve from the spine to the ankle appeared to be dead.  Clearly neither were related to the surgery.  He is now able to walk  with a walker but is highly discouraged about normal walking of which he used to do a great deal . A friend from church came over last night and did some Tai Chi (?)
which awoke sensations he had not experienced in two months.  Hope was reborn!
        We're still in Wallingford, CT. Stilltrying to put all our EI/ICA/HDTS/TM/ Pre-School/ RSi/ etc notes in order for the archives.  We clearly didn't start early enough!
We also continue pastoral caring for some of the 3000 in this Masoic Care Facility. We still manage to handle an independent living apartment. AND MOST OF ALL
we would love to hear from many of you who seem to have been silent too long!
          Grace and peace are still here and memories!
                    Bill and Nan Grow